- Should I Stay or Should I Grow? – Bringing Clarity and Objectivity to the “Move-Up Buyer” Decision Making Process in Uncertain Markets
- How Does A Short Sale Affect Your Credit Score?
- Excellent (If Wonkish) Forward-Looking Analysis of the Mortgage/Housing Crisis
- American Dream Pie – My Tribute to the Mortgage Broker
- Recent Short-Sale Not Necessarily a Barrier to New Financing
To the Students from… on American Dream Pie – My…
Category Archives: FHA
FHA Guidelines What are the guidelines for borrowers with a short sale on a previous principal residence? Answer When a previously owned property was sold for less than what was owed (short sale), borrowers are considered eligible for a FHA insured mortgage if, … Continue reading